Home Projects Before Thanksgiving Guests Arrive
There’s nothing like preparing for guests to come over to jump start home improvement projects. When guests come, the house get’s cleaned and fixed up.
Window Wizards has out together a list of simple home improvement projects do get done BEFORE entertaining on Thanksgiving Day.
- Window Cleaning. A clean window gives you a perfect view of your property and an exterior that exudes a shine that is hard to miss and envied by all. It is recommended that windows are cleaned at least twice a year and interior once a year.
- Gutter and Downspout Cleaning. Gutter and Downspout cleaning is a critical service that needs to be completed on a bi-annual basis, especially if you have trees near your home. This service removes leaves and debris from gutter systems allowing them to protect the roof, home, and foundation as they are designed to by properly moving water off and away from the house.
- Deck and Fence Refinishing. Here in Texas, the fall weather is not unbearable. In fact, it can feel quite refreshing after the hot summer. So when your guests want to head outside for coffee, make sure your deck and fence look their best. The outcome of a pressure treated fence or deck staining project will depend on the skill of the technician applying the stain, and by the quality of the product they use and should only be performed by a trained technician using professional equipment and products.
- Interior Light Fixtures. Chandeliers command attention. Do not let a dull appearance take away from your beautiful fixtures.
- High Dusting and Cobweb Removal. High ledges and exterior foyers can present dangerous or inconvenient cleaning challenges for homeowners. Empty bird nests in hard to reach areas can create other eyesores that we can safely remove and clean out in these high areas.